From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Take Over)
|Look up takeover in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A takeover is the purchase of one company by another.
Takeover or Take Over may also refer to:
- Several events called NXT TakeOver held by WWE
- IRC takeover, an IRC term
- Failover, a term used in information technology for a High Availability
- Occupation of a building or other site as a form of protest
- Hijacking (disambiguation), various means of taking over a form of transportation
- Nick Schulman, known as Nick "The Takeover" Schulman, the poker player
- The Takeover (novel), 1976
- Take Over, an unpublished 1970 James Bond novel purportedly written by Ian Fleming
Film and TV
- The Takeover (film), 1995
- Takeover (song), a song by rapper Jay-Z
- "Take Over", Spiro (band) Famous Five (band) 1980
- "Take Over", Mal Ryder 1963
- "Take Over", song by Nick Jonas from Nick Jonas (album)
- "The Take Over", song by Four Year Strong from Rise or Die Trying
- ""The Take Over, the Breaks Over"", song by Fall Out Boy from Infinity on High
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Takeover.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.