(Redirected from The Tech)
|Look up tech, -tech, or tech- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tech or The Tech may refer to:
Arts, entertainment and media
- Techno, a form of electronic dance music
- "Tech" (Smash), a 2012 episode of the American television series, Smash.
- The Tech (newspaper), the campus newspaper at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Businesses and organizations
- The Tech Museum of Innovation, or The Tech, in San Jose, California, U.S.
- Georgia Institute of Technology, U.S., commonly referred to as Georgia Tech or Tech
- Michigan Technological University, U.S., commonly referred to as Michigan Tech, MTU, or Tech
- Northwestern Technological Institute, U.S., more commonly known as Tech
- Texas Tech University, U.S., referred to as Texas Tech, Tech, or TTU
- Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys, England, also known as Tunbridge Wells Boys' Grammar School or Tech
People and fictional characters
- Tech N9ne, Aaron Dontez Yates (born 1971), American musician
- Tech Mo'r, fictional band member in Star Wars' Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes
- Tech (river), southern France
- Tech Tower, the Lettie Pate Whitehead Evans Administration Building, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, U.S.
Science, technology and engineering
- USS Tech Jr. (SP-1761), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission during the autumn of 1917
- USS Tech III (SP-1055), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from August to October 1917
- Tech (mascot) of Louisiana Tech University, U.S.
- Technology (disambiguation)
- Technical (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Tech
- Golden Age of Tech in Church of Scientology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tech.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.