The Tej Gyan Foundation
|Products||Books, ACD, VCD & DVD|
|Donations and Sponsorship|
Problems playing this file? See media help.
The Tej Gyan Foundation is a humanitarian organisation based in Pune, India. The objective of the foundation is to create a “highly evolved society” through the motto of “Happy Thoughts”. The foundation is best known for its spiritual retreats and events, which included the Happy Thoughts World Peace Festival which was held on 10 October 2010, where the Dalai Lama was a guest and speaker. The foundation is also in the Limca Book of Records for their book Magic of Awakening and Warrior’s Mirror.
The Tej Gyan Foundation was founded in 1997 by Sirshree. The foundation was created to help people realise the true purpose of their life. This method of understanding was created by Sirshree, and is known as the “existential wisdom of the ultimate truth.”
Since it was created, the foundation has been responsible for publishing a number of books about spirituality. These books have included the two most famous books, The Warrior’s Mirror and The Magic of Awakening. The two books were published by Penguin India in 2010 and 2011 respectively.
The foundation has also created a number of events and seminars based on Sirshree’s teachings. This includes the seminar Fearless Child, the program focuses on cultivating the fearlessness.
Sirshree's published works
Sirshree has written over one hundred and fifty books. His books have been translated in more than ten languages and published by leading publishers like Penguin Books, Hay House, WOW Publishings Pvt. Ltd. etc.
|1||The Source ...Power of Happy Thoughts ||ISBN 9788184152814||WOW Publishings Pvt. Ltd.|
|2||Complete Meditation ||ISBN 9788190662765||WOW Publishings Pvt. Ltd.|
|3||Self Encounter ||ISBN 9788184152821||WOW Publishings Pvt. Ltd.|
|4||Inner Magic ||ISBN 9788190662796||WOW Publishings Pvt. Ltd.|
|5||The Five Supreme Secrets of Life ||ISBN 8183281214||Wisdom Tree Publishers|
|6||365 Happy Quotes - Daily Inspirations ||ISBN 9788190781756||WOW Publishings Pvt. Ltd.|
|7||Ultimate Purpose of Success ||ISBN 9788184153026||WOW Publishings Pvt. Ltd.|
|8||The SOUL Purpose||ISBN 9788189988876||Hay House India|
|9||The Warrior’s Mirror ||ISBN 9780143415206||Penguin Books India|
|10||Magic of Awakening ||ISBN 9780143067177||Penguin Books India|
|11||The One Above ||ISBN 9780143415190||Penguin Books India|
World Peace Festivals
The foundation is best known for its events and World Peace Festivals. These have been running since 2010, when the foundation launched their regional World Peace Festivals in India to promote World Peace. The Happy Thoughts World Peace Festival is their most notable, where The Dalai Lama was an honored guest and speaker.
The foundation offers different programs on various topics from spiritual well being to relationships and mediation. The programs are designed for all age groups. One of the programs is called Fearless Child and is designed for children to help them be fearless and gain confidence.
The foundation also has a radio program that they use to play discourses, bhajans, and mediation sessions. The programs are scheduled in advance so that those wishing to listen will know in advance what programs will be played. The radio program is also free for those wishing to listen and can be downloaded from their website.
- Quotations related to The Tej Gyan Foundation at Wikiquote
- Official website
- The Tej Gyan Foundation's channel on YouTube
- Blog and Online Store
- 24/7 Hindi Internet Radio
- Sirshree. "From the book '365 Happy Quotes - Daily Inspirations'". Tejgyan Global Foundation. ISBN 9788190781756.
- "Life Positive - About Sirshree". Life Positive.
- "Foundation Truth Retreat". Portland India.
- "Dalai Lama to open World Peace Festival". Zee News.
- Book of Records, Limca (2011). Limca Book of Records.
- The Warriors Mirror - Path to Peace. Penguin Books. 2010. ISBN 9780143415206.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- The Magic of Awakening - 111 Answers on Life and Living. Penguin Books. 20111. ISBN 9780143067177.
|last1=in Authors list (help); Check date values in:
- "Sirshree's books on google books". Google.
- "Sirshree's books publishede by Penguin Books India". Penguin.
- "Sirshree's books publishede by Hay House India". Hay House.
- "The Source published on Amazon Kindle". Amazon.
- "Complete Meditation published on Amazon Kindle". Amazon.
- "Self Encounter published on Amazon Kindle". Amazon.
- "Inner Magic published on Amazon Kindle". Amazon.
- "The Five Supreme Secrets of Life published on Amazon Kindle". Amazon.
- "365 Happy Quotes - Daily Inspirations on TGF Online Store".
- "Ultimate Purpose of Success published on Amazon Kindle". Amazon.
- "THE SOUL PURPOSE: A ROYAL PARABLE ON SPIRITUALITY". hay house.
- "The Warrior's Mirror published by Penguin Books India". Penguin Books India.
- "Magic of Awakening on Amazon". Amazon.
- "The One Above on Amazon". Amazon.
- "Dalai Lama to open Happy Thoughts World Peace Festival". Tibet Today.
- "Power of Happy Thoughts". Indian Express.
- "Tej Gyan Foundation Is Relatively Recent Spiritual Organization in Pune". Life Positive. Retrieved 17 September 2012.
- "Tej Gyan Foundation Internet Radio". Tej Gyan Foundation. Retrieved 30 August 2013.