The Thin Blue Line
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Thin Blue Line (documentary))
|Look up thin blue line in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Thin Blue Line, a colloquial term for police forces, may refer to:
- The Thin Blue Line (emblem), an emblem representing the camaraderie of police officers
- The Thin Blue Line (1965 film), a 1965 documentary film by William Friedkin about the police and the problems they encounter
- The Thin Blue Line (1988 film), a 1988 documentary film by Errol Morris concerning the murder of a police officer
- The Thin Blue Line (TV series), a British sitcom set in a police station, starring Rowan Atkinson, David Haig and Serena Evans
- Blue Line (disambiguation)
- The Thin Red Line (disambiguation)
- The Thin Yellow Line, a 2015 Mexican film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Thin Blue Line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.