From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Thing (film))
|Look up thing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Thing|
Thing or The Thing may refer to:
- An object, being, or entity
- Thing-in-itself (or noumenon), the reality that underlies perceptions, a term coined by Immanuel Kant
- Thing (assembly), also transliterated as ting or þing, a historical Germanic governing assembly
- The Thing (listening device), a Soviet bug used during the Cold War for eavesdropping on the ambassador to the Soviet Union
- The Thing (art project), a 1990s community based in New York City
Film and television
- The Thing from Another World, often referred to as The Thing, 1951 science fiction film based on the novella Who Goes There?
- The Thing (1982 film), a remake of the 1951 film, directed by John Carpenter, more closely following the original novella Who Goes There?
- The Thing (2011 film), a prequel to the 1982 film
- Thing (The Addams Family), television series character
- "The Thing", a season 4 episode of SpongeBob SquarePants
- Thing (comics), a superhero in the Marvel Universe and member of the Fantastic Four
- The Thing!, a 1950s comic book series from Charlton Comics
- The Thing (video game), a 2002 video game sequel based after the events of the 1982 film
- The Thing (jazz band), a Norwegian/Swedish jazz trio formed in 2000
- The Thing (Jazz Crusaders album), a 1965 album, or the title song
- The Thing (The Thing album), a 2000 album
- "The Thing" (song), a 1950 song, recorded by Phil Harris and others
- "The Thing", a B-side song on the single release of "Velouria" by Pixies
- "Things", a song by Jerry Lee Lewis from Young Blood
- The Thing (roadside attraction), an attraction in Arizona
- Thing, terminology for entities in the Doom engine
- Volkswagen 181, an automobile sold from 1968 to 1980. Sold in the US as the "Thing"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.