The Third Industrial Revolution
|Media type||Print (hardcover)|
The Third Industrial Revolution; How Lateral Power is Transforming Energy, the Economy, and the World is a book by Jeremy Rifkin published in 2011. The premise of the book is that fundamental economic change occurs when new communication technologies converge with new energy regimes, mainly, renewable electricity.
- 100% renewable energy
- Digital revolution
- Other books by Jeremy Rifkin:
- Jeremy Rifkin, Nicolas Easley. "Jeremy Rifkin and The Third Industrial Revolution Home Page". thethirdindustrialrevolution.com.
- "NY Times Best Seller List". NY Times. Retrieved October 23, 2011.
- "Innovation Hub - Great Minds, Great Conversations - Recent Entries". Innovation Hub - WGBH.org Blogs.
- "Innovation Hub - Great Minds, Great Conversations - Power to the People". Innovation Hub - WGBH.org Blogs.