(Redirected from The Third Wave (book))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Third wave may refer to:
- Third-wave feminism, diverse strains of feminist activity in the early 1990s
- Third wave ska, a musical genre
- Third Wave of the Holy Spirit, a 1980s expression coined by C. Peter Wagner for a Neocharismatic Christian movement
- Third wave of coffee, genesis and establishment of coffee growers, roasters and retailers focused on achieving the highest form of culinary appreciation of coffee
- Third Wave Democracy, third major surge of democracy in history
The Third Wave may refer to:
- The Third Wave (experiment), a name given by history teacher Ron Jones to an experimental recreation of Nazi Germany which he conducted with high school students
- The Third Wave (2003 film), a Swedish action film
- The Third Wave (2007 film), a documentary about the aftermath of the 2004 tsunami in Sri Lanka
- The Third Wave (2017 film), an Irish horror film directed by David Freyne and starring Ellen Page.
- The Third Wave (Toffler book), 1980 book by Alvin Toffler
- The Third Wave: Democratization in the Late Twentieth Century, 1991 book by Samuel P. Huntington
- The wave of acceptance and mindfulness-based forms of cognitive behavior therapy such as Acceptance and commitment therapy or Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy
- The Third Wave, an album mixed by DJ's Scott Brown and Neophyte
- The Third Wave, an American-Philippine jazz vocal quintet discovered by George Duke
- The Third Wave of an Elliott wave sequence which is never the shortest and is usually the strongest wave of a five wave motive sequence.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Third wave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.