Three-body problem (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Three-Body Problem)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Three-body problem or The Three-Body Problem may refer to:
- The three-body problem is the problem in physics of computing the trajectory of three bodies interacting with one another.
- Euler's three-body problem, a variant of the three-body problem discussed by Leonhard Euler
Literature and film
- The Three-Body Problem (novel), a 2008 novel by Liu Cixin
- The Three-Body Problem (film), a postponed film adaptation of the novel
- The Three-Body Problem, or Remembrance of Earth's Past, a trilogy of novels by Liu Cixin starting with The Three-Body Problem
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Three-body problem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.