The Three Musketeers: One for all!
The Three Musketeers: One for all! is a WiiWare version of The Three Musketeers by Legendo Entertainment and it was released in North America on July 27, 2009 and in the PAL regions on July 31, 2009.
The game, which features two-dimensional movement through a cartoonish three-dimensional environment, is loosely based on the Dumas classic The Three Musketeers. It is the first video game to use this novel as its source material. In the game, the player controls Porthos in an attempt to save his kidnapped companions.
- "Nintendo Download: Monkey Island and Musketeers, Card Games and Sudoku". Nintendo of America. 2009-07-27. Retrieved 2009-07-27.
- Three Musketeers: One for All!, metacritic website
- People who worked on the The Three Musketeers: One for All! via Mobygames
- Official Game Page on Nintendo's website (US)
- Official Game Page on Legendo's website (Sweden)
- Story Trailer from GameTrailers
- The Abbey Trailer from GameTrailers
- NintendoLife review of the Wii version
|This platform game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|