The Time Jumpers
The Time Jumpers began as a garage practice session; the group started playing occasional gigs in the Nashville area until they were offered a regular slot playing at the Station Inn. In 2007, the group recorded a live album entitled Jumpin' Time. They were nominated for two Grammy awards, Best Country Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals for the song "Sweet Memories" and Best Country Instrumental Performance for "Fidoodlin'". In 2012, the group recorded the album entitled The Time Jumpers. They have been nominated for three Grammy awards: Best Country Performance By A Duo Or Group, Best Americana Album and Best Country Album, winning a Grammy for Grammy Award for Best American Roots Song.
The group's lineup has changed frequently. Some of the musicians involved have included:
- Michael Blaustone – drums
- Robert Bowlin – fiddle
- Johnny Cox – steel guitar
- Dennis Crouch – bass
- Paul Franklin – steel guitar
- Vince Gill – vocals, guitar
- Doug (Ranger Doug) Green – vocals, guitar
- Adie Grey – vocals
- Aubrey Haynie – fiddle
- Hoot Hester – vocals
- John Hughey – steel guitar
- Kenny Malone – drums
- Carolyn Martin – vocals
- Danny Parks – guitar
- Andy Reiss – guitar
- Dawn Sears – vocals
- Kenny Sears – fiddle
- Jeff Taylor – vocals, accordion
- Billy Thomas – drums
- Rick Vanaugh – drums
|The Time Jumpers||
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart|
|2012||"On the Outskirts of Town"||Marcel|
|2016||"I Miss You"||Adam Jones|
- Performed with Reba McEntire on the song "If You're Not Gone Too Long" from Coal Miner's Daughter: A Tribute To Loretta Lynn (2010).
- Performed with LeAnn Rimes on the song "Blue" from Lady & Gentlemen (2011).
- Performed with Vince Gill on the song "Buttermilk John" from Guitar Slinger (2011).
- Performed with Miranda Lambert on the song "All That's Left" from Platinum (2014).
- Performed with Asleep at the Wheel on the song "Faded Love" from Still the King: Celebrating the Music of Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys (2015).
- Performed with Willie Nelson on the album For the Good Times: A Tribute to Ray Price (2016).
Awards and nominations
|2013||"On The Outskirts of Town"||Best Country Duo/Group Performance||Nominated|
|The Time Jumpers||Best Country Album||Nominated|
|2017||"Kid Sister"||Best American Roots Song||Won|
|Kid Sister||Best Americana Album||Nominated|
- "The Time Jumpers at Station Inn". Nashville Scene,20 November 2008.
- The Time Jumpers at Allmusic.com
- "The Time Jumpers Album & Song Chart History: Country Albums". Billboard. Retrieved September 20, 2012.
- "The Time Jumpers Album & Song Chart History: Heatseekers Albums". Billboard. Retrieved September 20, 2012.
- "Upcoming Releases". Hits Daily Double. HITS Digital Ventures. Archived from the original on August 2, 2016.
- Nicholson, Jessica (July 12, 2016). "The Time Jumpers Remember Dawn Sears With 'Kid Sister'". MusicRow. Retrieved July 27, 2016.
- Bjorke, Matt (September 27, 2016). "Country Album Sales Chart: September 22, 2016". Roughstock.
- Wyland, Sarah (October 10, 2012). "Chyler Leigh Stars In The Time Jumper's New Video". Great American Country. Retrieved October 23, 2012.
- "CMT : Videos : The Time Jumpers : I Miss You". Country Music Television. Retrieved August 27, 2016.
- Drozdowski, Ted (September 27, 2010). "Vince Gill Makes Time with the Time Jumpers". Roughstock. Retrieved February 13, 2016.
- The Time Jumpers
- The Time Jumpers Play NYC's Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts at the Huffington Post.