The Touch (radio network)
|Slogan||Today's R&B and Old School|
The Touch is a 24-hour music format produced by Westwood One. It draws an adult audience between the ages of 25-49 with an Urban Adult Contemporary format since its inception by Satellite Music Network in 1972.
In January 2010, Citadel Broadcasting rebranded this network as MyFavStation, but a month later, it was reverted to its original legacy branding. That same month, veteran R&B radio announcer, Ron "The Nighttime Dog" Chavis, was brought in to host the seven night per week evening slot vacated by R&B crooner Brian McKnight.
Affiliates (partial list)
- Atlantic City, New Jersey - WTTH
- Gulf Breeze, Florida - WRNE
- Holton, Michigan - WVIB
- Kalamazoo, Michigan - WNWN
- Natchez, Mississippi - KZKR
- Steubenville, Ohio - WIXZ
- South Bend, Indiana - WUBU
- Grand Rapids, Michigan - WTOU
- Vicksburg, Mississippi - KSBU (serving both Vicksburg, MS and Delta, Louisiana)
- Wilmington, North Carolina - WJSI