The Toynbee Convector (short story collection)
dust-jacket from the first edition
|Genre||Science fiction, fantasy, horror|
|Media type||Print (hardback)|
|LC Class||PS3503.R167 T69 1988|
The Toynbee Convector is a short story collection by American writer Ray Bradbury. Several of the stories are original to this collection. Others originally appeared in the magazines Playboy, Omni, Gallery, Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine, Woman's Day, and Weird Tales.
- "The Toynbee Convector"
- "On the Orient, North"
- "One Night in Your Life"
- "West of October"
- "The Last Circus"
- "The Laurel and Hardy Love Affair"
- "I Suppose You Are Wondering Why We Are Here?"
- "Lafayette, Farewell"
- "Promises, Promises"
- "The Love Affair"
- "One for His Lordship, and One for the Road!"
- "At Midnight, in the Month of June"
- "Bless Me Father, for I Have Sinned"
- "By the Numbers!"
- "A Touch of Petulance"
- "Long Division"
- "Come, and Bring Constance!"
- "The Tombstone"
- "The Thing at the Top of the Stairs"
- "Colonel Stonesteel’s Genuine Home-Made Truly Egyptian Mummy"
- Brown, Charles N.; William G. Contento. "The Locus Index to Science Fiction (1984-1998)". Retrieved 2007-12-01.
- The Toynbee Convector title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- The Toynbee Convector publication contents at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
|This article about a science fiction book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|