(Redirected from The Trespasser)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trespasser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trespasser is, in the law of tort, property law and criminal law, a person who commits the crime of trespassing on a property.
Trespasser or variant may refer to:
- Trespasser (video game), a 1998 computer game made for Microsoft Windows
- HMS Trespasser (P312), British Royal Navy shipname
- HMS Trespasser (P312), British submarine
- The Trespasser (1929 film), a 1929 American pre-Code film
- The Trespassers, a 1976 Australian film
- The Trespasser (1947 film), a 1947 American action film
- The Gate II: Trespassers (1990 film), Canadian horror film
- Trespassers (album), 2010 Danish album by Kashmir
- The Trespasser (novel), 1912 novel by D.H. Lawrence
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trespasser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.