The Trident (restaurant)
The Trident is a restaurant in Sausalito, California, originally opened in 1966 as a bar-restaurant-music venue by the Kingston Trio, and noted for its psychedelic murals dating to the 1960s, and its ties to the music counterculture of that era. The Trident closed in 1976; in 1980, the restaurant was renamed Horizons, and became a popular tourist destination, until 2012, when it resumed its Trident title. The current owners also operate the Buena Vista Cafe in San Francisco. The restaurant is located in the former 1898 home of the San Francisco Yacht Club.
- "Original" Trident website
- "The Trident in Sausalito is revived and reviewed". SFGate (Hearst Communications). 24 Dec 2012. Retrieved 14 March 2015.
- Paolo Lucchesi (4 Oct 2012). "The Trident (re)opens in Sausalito". SFGate (Hearst Communications). Retrieved 14 March 2015.
- "The Trident: History". The Trident. Retrieved 14 March 2015.
- "We'll Always Love You Robin!". Thetridentrestaurant.com. August 13, 2015.