The Trouble with Cali
|The Trouble with Cali|
|Directed by||Paul Sorvino|
|Written by||Amanda Sorvino|
The Trouble with Cali is an American drama film. The film was directed by Paul Sorvino and written by his daughter Amanda Sorvino. It stars Laurence Leboeuf, Glynnis O'Connor, Chris Meyer, Raviv Ullman and RZA.
The film will not be released in theaters as a distribution deal was not able to be successfully negotiated spurring contention with Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, residents as $500,000 in tax payer funds was used to finance the film. Subsequently, the Scranton Cultural Center hosted a free premier of the film on July 9, 2015, with additional showings on July 10, 2015 and July 11, 2015.
|This article needs a plot summary. (January 2016)|
- Laurence Leboeuf as Cali Bluejones
- Paul Sorvino as Ivan
- Glynnis O'Connor as Avie Bluejones
- Chris Meyer as Vail Bosenthall
- Joanne Baron as Zelda Hirschorn
- Frank Adonis as Uncle Vito
- Annie Golden as Mrs. Katie Saperstein
- Mira Sorvino as The Ballet Master
- Raviv Ullman as Lois
- Peyton List as Young Cali Bluejones
- RZA as Himself
- Michlowski, Bill (April 8, 2015). "Commissioners Inquiring How Movie Money Was Spent". Moosic, PA: WNEP-TV. Retrieved July 9, 2015.
- Lee, Peggy (July 9, 2015). "Public Gets First Taste of 'The Trouble With Cali'". Moosic, PA: WNEP-TV. Retrieved July 9, 2015.
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|