The Trumpet Blows
|The Trumpet Blows|
Publicity still for film with George Raft and Frances Drake
|Directed by||Stephen Roberts|
|Written by||Bartlett Cormack
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Trumpet Blows is a 1934 American Pre-Code film directed by Stephen Roberts, featuring George Raft as a Mexican matador, Adolphe Menjou as a retired bandito clearly based on Pancho Villa, and Frances Drake as Chulita, the woman they both want to marry.
The movie was written by Bartlett Cormack and Wallace Smith, and directed by Stephen Roberts.
- George Raft as Manuel Montes
- Adolphe Menjou as Pancho Montes
- Frances Drake as Chulita
- Sidney Toler as Pepi Sancho
- Edward Ellis as Chato
- Katherine DeMille as Lupe, the Maid
- Everett Aaker, The Films of George Raft, McFarland & Company, 2013, pp 49-50
|This 1930s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|