From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Truth (newspaper))
The Truth may refer to:
- The truth in a particular context - a statement that is known to be correct —i.e. in accord with reality, as corroborated by evidence or related experience
- Supreme reality, holding the ultimate meaning and value of existence
It is also used as a title for creative works and a nickname for individuals:
- Der Emes, a Soviet newspaper in Yiddish
- The Truth (novel), a 2000 Discworld novel by Terry Pratchett
- The Truth (With Jokes), a 2005 book by Al Franken
- The Truth (Melbourne newspaper), a Melbourne tabloid newspaper
- The Truth (Sydney newspaper), Sydney tabloid newspaper
- The Elkhart Truth, a newspaper in the United States
- Pravda, Russian newspaper whose name means "The Truth"
- De Waarheid, former Dutch communist newspaper whose name means "The Truth"
- The Truth (novel), a 2012 novel by Michael Palin
- The Truth (British rapper), London born rapper
- The Truth (Australian band), a Melbourne rock band from the mid-1990s with songwriter and drummer Nicky Bomba
- The Truth (British band), a 1980s British rock group
- The Truth, a British vocal duo who released a version of The Beatles’ "Girl" in 1966
- Truth (American band), an American Christian music group
- Da' T.R.U.T.H. (born 1977), Christian rapper
- Tha Truth, a nickname for the rapper Trae
- Twice as Nice - The Truth
- The Truth (Aaron Hall album), the 1993 debut solo album
- The Truth (Beanie Sigel album), the 2000 debut album
- The Truth (Belo Zero album), 2006
- The Truth (Bleeding Through album), 2006
- The Truth (Brady Seals album), the 1997 debut studio album
- The Truth (Cherish album), 2008
- The Truth (Consolation album), 1994 EP
- The Truth (Prince album), 1997, or the title song (see below)
- The Truth (Spice 1 album), 2005
- The Truth (TRU album), 2005
- The Truth (Young Sid album), 2007
- The Truth, by Ben Granfelt Band
- The Truth, by Basic Element, 2008
- "The Truth" (Kris Allen song), from his 2009 self-titled debut album
- "The Truth" (Prince song), title track from the 1997 album The Truth
- "The Truth" (Relient K song), a from their 2005 EP Apathetic EP
- "The Truth" (Jason Aldean song), from the 2009 album Wide Open
- "The Truth", a song by India.Arie
- "The Truth", a song by Clawfinger from Deaf Dumb Blind
- "The Truth", a song by DC Talk from Supernatural
- "The Truth", a song by Good Charlotte from The Chronicles of Life and Death
- "The Truth", a song by Gregg Alexander from Intoxifornication
- "The Truth", a song by Limp Bizkit from The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)
- "The Truth", a song by Pnau
- "The Truth", a song by Foster the People in their second album; Supermodel.
- "The Truth", a song by Toya from her 2001 self-titled album, Toya.
- "The Truth", a song by Handsome Boy Modeling School from their 1999 album So... How's Your Girl?
Film and television
- The Truth (1920 film), a 1920 American comedy drama film directed by Lawrence C. Windom
- The Truth (1960 film) (La Vérité), a French film directed by Henri-Georges Clouzot and starring Brigitte Bardot
- The Truth (1988 film), Hong Kong trial crime drama film directed by Taylor Wong
- The Truth (1998 film), an Indian Malayalam film directed by Shaji Kailas
- The Truth (2006 film), a British dark comic murder mystery
- The Truth (2012 film) (aka The Dark Truth), an American action thriller film directed and written by Damian Lee
- The Truth (2008 TV series), a Singaporean Chinese modern suspense drama
- The Truth (TV series), an upcoming Hong Kong legal drama
- "The Truth" (The O.C.), a 2004 episode of The O.C.
- "The Truth" (Seinfeld), a 1991 episode of Seinfeld
- The Truth (The X-Files), the final episode of The X-Files
As a nickname for individuals
- Ron Killings (born 1972), professional wrestler
- Paul Darden (born 1968), professional poker player
- Paul Pierce (born 1977), NBA forward for the Los Angeles Clippers
- Carl Williams (boxer) (born 1959), American boxer
- The Truth (character), from the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Brandon Vera (born 1977), mixed martial artist
- Sam Bradford (born 1987), NFL quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles
- Tim Hightower (born 1986), NFL running back for the New Orleans Saints
- The Truth (play), a play in four acts by Clyde Fitch, first performed in 1906 (some sources say 1907)
- The Truth, a name used for the Two by Twos church, also commonly known as Meetings, Workers and Friends or The Way
- The Truth, a disputed "meta-setting" of the roleplaying game SLA Industries
- TheTruth.com, the website for the anti-smoking organization called Truth
- Jehovah's Witnesses, Muslims and Christadelphians sometimes refer to their religion as "the truth"
- The Truth, a storytelling podcast which makes "movies for your ears", it is a member of Radiotopia from Public Radio Exchange
- Truth (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "The Truth"
- All pages beginning with "The Truth"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Truth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.