(Redirected from The Turning)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up turning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turning is a machining process in which a cutting tool describes a helical toolpath by moving within a plane while the workpiece rotates.
Turning or The Turning may also refer to:
- Turning (film), documentary art film by Charles Atlas
- The Turning (1992 film), an American film
- The Turning (2013 film), an Australian film based on Tim Winton short stories
- The Turning (2020 film), an upcoming film adaptation of The Turn of the Screw by Henry James
- Turning (album), soundtrack album for Charles Atlas film, by Antony and the Johnsons
- Turning (Suzanne Ciani album), an album by Suzanne Ciani
- The Turning (album), a 1987 album by Sam Phillips
- "The Turning", a song by Oasis from the album Dig Out Your Soul
- The Turning (stories), a collection of short stories by Tim Winton
- The Turning (play), by Bill McCluskey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.