The Twelve Chairs (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Twelve Chairs (film))
The Twelve Chairs is a 1928 satirical novel by Soviet authors Ilya Ilf and Yevgeny Petrov. Its adaptations include:
- Dvanáct křesel, 1933, directed by Martin Fric and Michal Waszynski (Czechoslovakia, Poland)
- Keep Your Seats Please, 1936 UK musical comedy film starring George Formby and Florence Desmond
- It's in the Bag!, 1945 US film starring Fred Allen and Jack Benny
- Sju svarta be-hå, 1954, Sweden, directed by Gösta Bernhard
- Das Glück liegt auf der Straße, 1957, Germany, directed by Franz Antel
- Las doce sillas, 1962 Cuban film directed by Tomás Gutiérrez Alea
- The Thirteen Chairs, 1969, Italy/France, directed by Nicolas Gessner and Luciano Lucignani
- The Twelve Chairs (1970 film), US film directed by Mel Brooks
- The Twelve Chairs (1971 film), Russian film directed by Leonid Gaidai
- The Twelve Chairs (1976 film), 1976 Russian miniseries directed by Mark Zakharov
- Mein Opa und die 13 Stuhle, 1997, Germany, directed by Helmut Lohner
- Zwölf Stühle, 2004 German film directed by Ulrike Ottinger
- The Twelve Seats, 2011, an Iranian film directed by Esmael Barari
- La sedia della felicità, 2013, the last film directed by Carlo Mazzacurati before his death.
- The Twelve Chairs (Shostakovich), an unfinished operetta by Dmitri Shostakovich
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Twelve Chairs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.