The Two Tigers
|Original title||Le due tigri|
|Media type||Print (hardback)|
India, 1857. Just when Tremal-Naik's life was getting back to normal, the Thugs of the Kali cult return to exact their revenge by kidnapping his daughter Darma. Summoned by Kammamuri, Sandokan and Yanez immediately set sail for India to help their loyal friend. But the evil sect knows of their arrival and thwarts them at every turn. Have our heroes finally met their match? It's the Tiger of Malaysia versus the Tiger of India in a fight to the death!
- The action takes place against the backdrop of the Great Mutiny, the Indian Rebellion of 1857.
- Many of the events described in the novel actually occurred.
- Read the first three chapters
- Read a Sandokan Biography
- Read a review of the Sandokan series at SFSite.com.
|This article about a 1900s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.