|Origin||Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada|
John Paul Peters
The Undecided formed as a punk band in 1994 with members singer Matt Fast, drummer Steve Dueck, John Paul Peterson guitar and Mike Kehler. In 1996 they released a demo CD which they called Orange Album, and toured briefly before becoming inactive.
The group reformed in 1997 with bassist Dan Thomas. They signed with Christian Rock label Tooth and Nail Records. They were the first Canadian group to be signed by Tooth and Nail. They released The Undecided in 1999, and toured in Canada and the US in support of the album. Copies of the band's previously released punk music were no longer being sold.
- Mark Allan Powell (2002). Encyclopedia of Contemporary Christian Music. Hendrickson Publishers. pp. 972–973. ISBN 978-1-56563-679-8.
- " Undecided". AlMusic, by Mike DaRonco
- "Undecided: Hardcore fundamentalists". Canoe: Showbiz. JOHN KENDLE Dec 1, 2004
- "Not Undecided about The Undecided". SchoolNet New, Volume 5, No. 5, January 2000. By Steve Wiebe
- "Local band begins tour across North America". Steinbach Carillon. September 06, 1999 - Page 2
- "Local band wows thousands of people at Winnipeg arena". Steinbach Carillon, April 16, 2001 - Page 11
- "Steinbach band releases CD". Steinbach Carillon June 18, 2001 - Page 12