(Redirected from The Unfaithful)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up unfaithful in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unfaithful may refer to:
- The act of infidelity
Film and television
- Unfaithful (1918 film), a silent short film directed by Thomas H. Ince and Charles Miller
- Unfaithful (1931 film), directed by John Cromwell
- The Unfaithful (1947 film), a film noir
- The Unfaithful (1953 film), a Mexican drama film
- Unfaithful (2002 film), a 2002 film starring Diane Lane and Richard Gere
- "Unfaithful" (House), a 2009 fifth season episode of House
- Unfaithful (2009 film), directed by Claude Pérès starring himself and Marcel Schlutt...
- "Unfaithful" (song), a 2006 song by Rihanna
- "Unfaithful", a 2009 song by Stornoway
- "Los Infieles" (English: "The Unfaithful"), a song by Aventura
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unfaithful.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.