The Vampire Stories of R. Chetwynd-Hayes
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Dust-jacket from the first edition
|Cover artist||Les Edwards|
|Genre||Horror short stories|
|Publisher||Fedogan & Bremer|
|Media type||Print (Hardback)|
|Pages||xiv, 253 pp|
The Vampire Stories of R. Chetwynd-Hayes is a collection of horror short stories by the author R. Chetwynd-Hayes, edited by Stephen Jones. It was released in 1997 by Fedogan & Bremer in an edition of 1,000 copies, of which 100 were signed by the author, editor, illustrator, cover artist and Brian Lumley who wrote the foreword. Most of the stories originally appeared in other anthologies and collections.
- "Foreword: Never Had an Idea in His Life!" by Brian Lumley
- "My Mother Married a Vampire"
- "A Family Welcome"
- "The Labyrinth"
- "The Sad Vampire"
- "Acquiring a Family"
- "The Buck"
- "Keep the Gaslight Burning"
- "Looking for Something to Suck"
- "Great-Grandad Walks Again"
- "The Fundamental Elemental"
- "The Werewolf and the Vampire"
- "Afterword: Never Beastly to Vampires" by Stephen Jones