The Vermicious Knid
|The Vermicious Knid|
|Origin||Brantford and Waterloo, Ontario, Canada|
|Genres||Indie rock, Post-hardcore|
Ford Plant Recording Co.
|Past members||Tim Ford (vocals, guitar)
Ryan Stanley (guitar, vocals)
Brian Ward (bass, vocals)
Jesse Shanks (drums)
The band independently released an EP, The 20 Year Design Theory, in 2001, featuring the song "A Signed Photo of Anne". A second EP, Days That Stand Still, was released on AntiAntenna Recordings in 2002. 
After releasing their first and only full-length album, Smalltown Devotion/Hometown Compulsion, in 2005 they made the decision to disband, playing their final show at The Ford Plant on 10 February 2006.
Ford and Shanks later joined the band Racoon Wedding [sic] who perform in Brantford and Southwestern Ontario, and Ford also operate the concert venue The Ford Plant and a related record label The Ford Plant Recording Co. Stanley and his wife Jackie perform as a duo called Bardos.
- The 20 Year Design Theory (Compilation), AntiAntenna Recordings, 1 June 2001
- Days That Stand Still (EP), AntiAntenna Recordings, 2002
- The Vermicous Knid / The Sourkeys (Split 7"), July 2005
- Smalltown Devotion/Hometown Compulsion, Ford Plant Recording Co., 2005
- "The Vermicious Knid Breaking Up And Releasing New Album". Chart Attack, Oct 28, 2005, Shawn Despres
- "Record Guide Reviews: Pop/Rock". NOW Toronto, by Sarah Liss, Matt Galloway, Tim Perlich, Elizabeth Bromstein. November 21, 2002
- "The Vermicious Knid". AllMusic biography by Bradley Torreano
- "Various In the Film They Made Us a Little More Articulate". Exclaim!, Aug 01, 2003
- "The Sourkeys Won’t End Things On A Sour Note". Chart Attack - Oct 9, 2007.