The Very Best of Travis Tritt
|The Very Best of Travis Tritt|
|Greatest hits album by Travis Tritt|
|Released||January 30, 2007|
|Travis Tritt chronology|
The Very Best of Travis Tritt is the title of a compilation album released in 2007 by American country music singer Travis Tritt. It features 19 hits from his first several studio albums, as well as his rendition of the Eagles hit "Take It Easy", which he recorded in 1993 for Common Thread: The Songs of the Eagles. The album itself reached #21 on the Billboard Top Country Albums charts.
The Very Best of Travis Tritt received four-and-a-half stars from Jason Birchmeier of Allmusic. Birchmeier's review states that "it's difficult to envision a better-compiled Warner Brothers-era single-disc collection of Tritt's music." Jolene Downs of About.com gave the album five stars and says that the album "showcases Tritt's incredible talents not only as a songwriter but as a very versatile vocalist."
The Very Best of Travis Tritt peaked at number 21 on the U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums chart and number 124 on the Billboard 200. As of April 2015, The Very Best of Travis Tritt has sold 506,100 copies in the United States.
|U.S. Billboard 200||124|
|U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums||21|
- Downs, Jolene. "Travis Tritt - The Very Best of Travis Tritt". About.com. Retrieved 21 January 2011.
- Birchmeier, Jason. "The Very Best of Travis Tritt - Travis Tritt". Allmusic. Retrieved 21 January 2011.
- "The Very Best of Travis Tritt". Country Weekly. Retrieved 23 April 2013.
- "Chart listing for The Very Best of Travis Tritt". Allmusic. Retrieved 21 January 2011.
- Matt Bjorke (April 22, 2015). "Country Album Chart Report For April 22, 2015". Roughstock. Sales figure given here