(Redirected from The Veteran)
|Look up veteran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A veteran is a person who has served in the armed forces.
Veteran or Veterans or The Veteran may also refer to:
- Veteran tree, trees of distinction due to age
- Veteran, Queensland, Australia
- Veteran, Alberta, Canada
- Veteran, New York, United States
- Veteran, Wyoming, United States
- Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia
- Veterans Stadium (New Britain, Connecticut)
- The Veteran (short story), a short story by Frederick Forsyth
- The Veteran (short story collection), a book by Frederick Forsyth
- The Veteran, novel by Stephen Crane
- The Veteran (journal) 1975
- A player who has spent more than one year in professional sports may be referred to as a veteran.
- Veteran (2015 film), a 2015 South Korean film
- The Veteran (2011 film), a 2011 British action film
- The Veteran (2006 film), a 2006 American made-for-TV war film
- The Veteran (1972 film), horror film
- Veteran (album), an album by Marques Houston
- "The Veteran", 1870s popular song by Joseph Philip Knight
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Veteran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.