From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Villager)
|Look up villager in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Villager may refer to:
- A person from a village
- The Villager (Saint Paul, Minnesota), a community newspaper in Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
- The Villager (Manhattan), a newspaper in Manhattan, New York, United States
- The Villager (The Woodlands, TX), a newspaper in The Woodlands, Texas, United States
- Villagers (band), an Irish band from Dún Laoghaire
- Mercury Villager, a car model
- Edsel Villager, an older car model
- Villager, a defunct motel chain owned by Cendant which was merged into Knights Inn in 2004
- Villager (Animal Crossing), a character in Animal Crossing: City Folk and Super Smash Bros.
- NPC Villager, a character in Minecraft
- Villager Football Club, a rugby club in Cape Town, South Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Villager.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.