From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Visit may refer to:
- The Visit (Hamilton book), a collection of poems by Ian Hamilton published in 1970
- The Visit (play), a 1956 play by Friedrich Dürrenmatt
- The Visit (musical), a 2001 Kander and Ebb musical adaptation of the Dürrenmatt play
Film and television
- The Visit (1964 film), a 1964 film starring Ingrid Bergman based on the Dürrenmatt play
- The Visit (2000 film), a 2000 film about a prisoner in jail being visited by his family
- The Visit (2015 American film), a 2015 film by M. Night Shyamalan
- The Visit (2015 Nigerian film), a 2015 film, starring Nse Ikpe Etim, Femi Jacobs
- The Visit (TV series), a BBC sitcom about prisoners in being visited by their families
- The Visit! (Pat Martino album), a 1972 album by Pat Martino, and its title track
- The Visit (Ludus album), a 1980 EP
- The Visit (Loreena McKennitt album), 1991
- "The Visit" (song), a song by Chad Brock from the album Yes!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Visit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.