The Vocabula Review
The journal was published online by the Vocabula Communications Company. Online access was by subscription. All previous issues were accessible online. The editor-in-chief and publisher was Robert Hartwell Fiske. He was the editor of two collections of essays and poems that were previously published in The Vocabula Review: Vocabula Bound 1: Outbursts, Insights, Explanations, and Oddities and Vocabula Bound 2: Our Wresting, Writhing Tongue. Fiske also authored The Dimwit's Dictionary, a volume on over-used English words.
The magazine was first published in September 1999. From January 2005, articles also appeared in a print version, the Vocabula Bound Quarterly.
- "WorldCat". Retrieved 2014-06-11.
- "NewJour/Georgetown University". Archived from the original on 2014-05-21. Retrieved 2014-05-25.
- "What Did U $@y? Online Language Finds Its Voice". Retrieved 2014-05-26.
- "Carolina English Teacher": 31. CiteSeerX 10.1.1.119.2102.
- "The Wall Street Journal". Retrieved 2014-05-25.
- "Language Guardian". Catholic Education. Retrieved May 20, 2014.
- "A man and his words: Rockport writer's 'Vocabula' strikes new chords". GloucesterTimes. Retrieved May 20, 2014.
- "Vocabula bound (review)". Language. June 2007. Retrieved May 20, 2014.
- "The End of Linguistics?". Toronto Working Papers in Linguistics. 2010. Archived from the original on May 28, 2014. Retrieved May 26, 2014.