(Redirected from The Vow (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vow or vows in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A vow is an oath or promise.
Vow, Vows or The Vow may also refer to:
- The Vow (devolution promise), a joint statement in the 2014 Scottish independence referendum
- The Vow, romance novel by Linda Lael Miller (1998)
- The Vow, novel by Denene Millner
- The Vow, romance novel by Rebecca Winters (2008)
Film and TV
- The Vow (1946 film), a 1946 Stalinist propaganda film directed by Mikhail Chiaureli
- The Vow (2012 film), a 2012 film directed by Michael Sucsy
- The Vows, a 1973 film directed by António de Macedo
- The Vow, international title of the Indian soap opera Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
- "Vows" (Dollhouse), an episode of the American science fiction television series Dollhouse
- "The Vow" (song), a 1983 song by Toyah
- "Vow" (song), a 1994 song by Garbage
- A song by Kutless from the album Kutless
- VOW Vertrokken onbekend waarheen, a Dutch term meaning "left town, destination unknown", used in Dutch resident registrations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.