Wandering Jew (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Wandering Jew (novel))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Wandering Jew is a character from Christian legend.
Wandering Jew can also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The Wandering Jew (Sue novel), an 1844 novel by Eugène Sue
- Le Juif errant (opera), an 1852 opera by Fromental Halévy, loosely inspired by Sue's novel
- The Wandering Jew (Heym novel) 1981
- The Wandering Jew (1923 film)
- The Wandering Jew (1933 film)
- The Eternal Jew (1934 film), a British fantasy also known as The Wandering Jew
- "The Wandering Jew" (ballad), a 17th-century English "broadside Ballad"
Three species of spiderwort:
- Tradescantia fluminensis, a South American native
- Tradescantia pallida, purple leaves, with white, pink or purple flowers
- Tradescantia zebrina, leaves with a zebra-stripe pattern of white and green
Four species of dayflower:
- Commelina africana, or yellow wandering jew
- Commelina benghalensis, native to tropical Asia and Africa
- Commelina cyanea, native to Australia
- Commelina ensifolia, native to Australia
Other plants include:
- The Eternal Jew (1940 film), a Nazi propaganda film
- The International Jew, 1920s anti-Semitic writings authored by Henry Ford
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wandering Jew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.