The Wanderings of Oisin and Other Poems
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In addition to the title poem, the last epic-scale poem that Yeats ever wrote, the book includes a number of short poems that Yeats would later collect under the title Crossways in his Collected Poems.
- The Wanderings of Oisin
- The Song of the Happy Shepherd
- The Sad Shepherd
- The Cloak, the Boat, and the Shoes
- Anashuya and Vijaya
- The Indian upon God
- The Indian to His Love
- The Falling of the Leaves
- The Madness of King Goll
- The Stolen Child
- To an Isle in the Water
- Down by the Salley Gardens
- The Meditation of the Old Fisherman
- The Ballad of Father O'Hart
- The Ballad of Moll Magee
- The Ballad of the Foxhunter
- Yeats, William Butler (1889). The Wanderings of Oisin, and other poems (1 ed.). London: Kegan Paul & Co.
- Yeats, William Butler (1990) . Collected Poems (2 ed.). London: Picador/Pan Macmillan. ISBN 978-0-330-31638-5. ISBN 0-330-31638-9.