The War of Art (book)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Original title||The War of Art|
|Followed by||Do The Work|
The War of Art is a 2002 non-fiction book written by American author Steven Pressfield. The book highlights the forms of resistance faced by artists, entrepreneurs, athletes, and others who are trying to break through creative barriers. The book was followed by Do the Work in 2011.
- "Steven Pressfield Official Website - The War of Art". Steven Pressfield. Retrieved May 7, 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Moore, Suzie. "6 Reasons Critics Are Awesome". Huffington Post.
- Clark, Val (Aug 2, 2014). "Viva la Resistance". Dubbo Photonews. Archived from the original on 2014-08-14. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Carlson, Lucas. "These Are The Avoidable Mistakes Startup Founders Make Again And Again". Business Insider.
- Pressfield, Steven. "About". Retrieved May 2, 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)