The Waterford News & Star
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Waterford News & Star is a local newspaper based in the Irish city of Waterford, first published as the Waterford Star in 1848. It is the biggest selling local newspaper in Waterford.
In December 2007, it changed from a broadsheet to a tabloid. The Waterford News & Star in 2010/11 moved from their offices in Michael Street, Waterford City, to Gladstone House, Gladstone Street, Waterford. and covers stories from across the city and county.
- "Waterford News and Star switches to tabloid format". Breaking News. 12 December 2007.
- "Waterford News and Star — News and Sport from Waterford". waterford-news.com.
- "Journalist John Cunningham dies aged 66". RTÉ News. RTÉ. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- "Receiver appointed to publisher of Irish Examiner as part of restructuring". RTÉ News. 6 March 2013.
- "Receiver appointed to publisher of Irish Examiner". RTÉ. 6 March 2013. Retrieved 26 October 2015.
|This Ireland newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|