The Waterford News & Star
The Waterford News & Star is a local newspaper based in the Irish city of Waterford, first published as the Waterford Star in 1848.
In December 2007, it changed from a broadsheet to a tabloid. The Waterford News & Star in 2010/11 moved from their offices in Michael Street, Waterford City, to Gladstone House, Gladstone Street, Waterford. and covers stories from across the city and county.
The sub-editing for The Waterford News & Star was provided by Wexford Echo Limited. Wexford Echo Limited went into liquidation in June 2017. The liquidator will keep Wexford Echo Limited going while he seeks a buyer. 
- "Waterford News and Star switches to tabloid format". Breaking News. 12 December 2007.
- "Waterford News and Star — News and Sport from Waterford". waterford-news.com.
- "Journalist John Cunningham dies aged 66". RTÉ News. RTÉ. 9 February 2012. Archived from the original on 15 June 2012. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- "Receiver appointed to publisher of Irish Examiner as part of restructuring". RTÉ News. 6 March 2013.
- "Receiver appointed to publisher of Irish Examiner". RTÉ. 6 March 2013. Retrieved 26 October 2015.
|This Ireland newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|