From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Way may refer to:
- The Way or "Tao" of Taoism
- The Way, or Dō, of any number of spiritual and martial disciplines stemming from Japanese culture.
- The Way of the Buddha Dharma, or Buddhism
- The Way of Shinto
- A term for early Christianity, found in Acts 9:2
- (See also The Two Ways in the Didache)
- The Way of the Cross, a Catholic devotion to the Passion of Christ.
- Dokai (Japanese: 道会, "Society of The Way"), a Japanese Christian movement founded by Matsumura Kaiseki in 1907
- The Way International, a Christian denomination founded by Victor Paul Wierwille in 1942
- The Way of Madonna Della Strada
- A term used for the Two by Twos church, commonly known as "The Way", "Meetings", "Workers and Friends", "Cooneyites" or "The Truth"
- "The Way", a 1980 sculpture by Alexander Liberman
- The Way (film), a 2010 film starring Martin Sheen and directed by Emilio Estevez
- The Way (TV series), an upcoming American drama series
- The Way (book), a 1939 book on Catholic spirituality, written by Josemaría Escrivá de Balaguer
- The Way (Greg Bear), a fictional universe concerning several novels by Greg Bear
- The Way (band), a Christian country-rock band of the early 1970s, part of the Jesus Movement
- The Way (1973 album), a 1973 album by The Way
- The Way (2009 album), a 2009 album by Kellie Loder
- The Way (Buzzcocks album), a 2014 album
- "The Way" (Fastball song), a 1998 song released by Fastball
- "The Way" (Jill Scott song), a 2001 song released by Jill Scott
- "The Way" (Daniel Bedingfield song), a 2005 single from Daniel Bedingfield
- "The Way" (Ariana Grande song), a 2013 song by Ariana Grande
- "The Way (Put Your Hand in My Hand)", a 2003 single by Divine Inspiration
- "The Way/Solitaire", a 2004 single by Clay Aiken
- "The Way" (CNBLUE song) a CNBLUE song/mini-EP
- "The Way", a song by Blues Traveler on their album Bridge
- "The Way," a song by Matchbox Twenty on their album North
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Way.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.