The West Cornwall Pasty Company
West Cornwall Pasty Company on Albion Place in Leeds.
|Founder||Ken Cocking & sons|
|Headquarters||Long Crendon, United Kingdom|
Number of locations
|Owner||Enact (A Endless LLP EIS)|
The West Cornwall Pasty Company (styled as West Cornwall Pasty Co.) is a fast food chain in the United Kingdom specialising in making and selling pasties. It is based in Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire, with manufacturing in Penryn.
The West Cornish Pasty Company was launched in 1998 by Ken Cockings, a serial entrepreneur, along with his sons Arron & Gavin and Mark Christophers. After nine years, Cockings sold the company to its management for £40 million in 2007. At the time, the company had 400 staff in 55 establishments of various types. It now has around 450 staff in eighty locations, including eighteen in London.
- Barton, Lyn (12 April 2014). "Jobs saved as troubled pasty firm snapped up". Retrieved 20 February 2015.
- Murchie, Kay (12 October 2007). "West Cornwall Pasty Co sold for £40 million". Investment Markets. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
- "West Cornwall Pasty Company - About Us". West Cornwall Pasty Company. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
- Official website
- The West Cornwall Pasty Company on Facebook
- The West Cornwall Pasty Company on Google+
- The West Cornwall Pasty Company on Twitter
- The West Cornwall Pasty Company on Instagram