(Redirected from The Wife)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wife is a female participant in a marriage.
Wife or WIFE may also refer to:
- The Wife of Bath's Tale, a tale from Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales
- Wife (novel), a 1975 novel by Bharati Mukherjee
- A Wife, 1614 poem by Sir Thomas Overbury
- "The Wife", 1819 essay by Washington Irving from The Sketch Book of Geoffrey Crayon, Gent.
- The Wife, 2003 novel by Meg Wolitzer
Film and TV
- "The Wife" (Seinfeld), an episode of the NBC sitcom Seinfeld
- The Wife (1995 film), a 1995 film by Tom Noonan
- The Wife (2017 film), a 2017 film by Björn Runge, starring Glenn Close
- Wife (film), a 1953 film directed by Mikio Naruse
- Wives (band), a US punk band
- WIFE_(musician), the electronic music act of Irish musician James Kelly
- WIFE (AM), a former call sign of WTLC (AM) (1310 kHz), a radio station in Indianapolis, Indiana
- WIFE (AM), a former call sign of WLPK (1580 kHz), a radio station in Connersville, Indiana
- WIFE-FM, a radio station (94.3 MHz) in Rushville, Indiana
- WIFE-FM, a former call sign of WNTR (107.9 MHz), a radio station in Indianapolis, Indiana
- WIFE (TV), a short-lived (1953-54) television station that operated on Channel 22 in Dayton, Ohio, a channel later assigned to WKEF
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wife.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.