The Wild Goose Chase (film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Wild Goose Chase|
|Directed by||Cecil B. DeMille|
|Produced by||Cecil B. DeMille
Jesse L. Lasky
|Written by||William C. deMille|
|Edited by||Cecil B. DeMille|
Jesse Lasky Features
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Ina Claire as Betty Wright
- Lucien Littlefield as The 'grind'
- Helen Marlborough as Mrs. Wright
- Raymond Hatton as Mr. Wright
- Tom Forman as Bob Randall
- Ernest Joy as Mr. Randall
- Theodore Roberts as Horatio Brutus Bangs
- Tex Driscoll (uncredited)
- Mrs. Lewis McCord (uncredited)
- Florence Smythe as Mrs. Randall (uncredited)
- Jane Wolfe (uncredited)
- Birchard, Robert S. (2004). Cecil B. DeMille's Hollywood. University Press of Kentucky. p. 47. ISBN 0-813-12324-0.
- "Progressive Silent Film List: The Wild Goose Chase". Silent Era. Retrieved 2011-04-25.
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: The Wild Goose Chase
- The Wild Goose Chase at the Internet Movie Database
- The Wild Goose Chase at the British Film Institute's Film and TV Database
- The Wild Goose Chase at SilentEra
- The Wild Goose Chase at AllMovie
- Williams, Frank (July 1915). "The Wild Goose Chase". Photoplay. Chicago, Ill: Photoplay Publishing Co. VIII (2): 44ff. Retrieved 26 December 2013.
|This article about a silent comedy-drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|