The Wild Stallion
|The Wild Stallion|
|Directed by||Craig Clyde|
|Produced by||Holly W. Danneman
Bryce W. Fillmore
|Written by||Craig Clyde|
with Robert Wagner
and Paul Sorvino
|Distributed by||Myriad Pictures|
|October 6, 2009|
The Wild Stallion is a film released straight to DVD in late 2009. The film stars Miranda Cosgrove, Danielle Chuchran, Robert Wagner, Paul Sorvino, Connie Sellecca and Fred Ward. It was distributed by Myriad Pictures. In December 2010 the popular Horse Book Club PONY included "The Wild Stallion" in their package.
The Wild Stallion is about an 11-year-old girl from Cleveland, Ohio named Hanna Mills (Miranda Cosgrove), who wants to photograph wild horses for a project and to try to help save them. After visiting a ranch during summer vacation and befriending another 11-year-old girl named CJ (Danielle Chuchran), the girl learns about illegal activities that might jeopardize the mustangs. Along the way she learns about the horses including the legend of the black stallion.
- Miranda Cosgrove (as Hanna Mills)
- Danielle Chuchran (as C.J.)
- Fred Ward (as Frank Mills)
- Manuel Ojeda (as Jorge Valencia)
- Connie Sellecca (as Maddie)
- Robert Wagner (as Novak - The wild horse buyer)
- Paul Sorvino (as Sheriff Buck)
- Corbin Allred (as Depute Morg Haynes)
- K. C. Clyde (as Dallas Brody)
- Gib Gerard (as Ty Brody)
- Carlisle Studer (as Lilly)
- RaeAnn Christensen (as Ellie Reynolds)
- Scotty Meek (as Murdock)
- Bob Lanoue (as Virgil)
- Michael Lawson (as Alvin Niedermeyer - the cook)
- Dustin Hunter Evans (as Kyle)
- The Wild Stallion is the film debut of Connie Sellecca's and Gil Gerard's son Gib Gerard.
- The original working title was Last of the Mustangs.
|This 2000s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|