The Willie Way
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Willie Way|
|Studio album by Willie Nelson|
|Willie Nelson chronology|
All tracks composed by Willie Nelson, except where indicated.
- "You Left Me a Long, Long Time Ago"
- "Wonderful Future"
- "Help Me Make It Through the Night" (Kris Kristofferson)
- "Wake Me When It's Over"
- "Undo the Right" (Nelson, Hank Cochran)
- "Mountain Dew" (Bascom Lamar Lunsford, Scotty Wiseman)
- "Home Is Where You're Happy"
- "A Moment Isn't Very Long"
- "What Do You Want Me to Do?"
- "I'd Rather You Didn't Love Me"
|This 1970s country music album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|