From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Wise Men)
|Look up wise men in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wise men can refer to:
- Biblical Magi, the "wise men" who follow the Star of Bethlehem in the New Testament
- Fu Lu Shou (Sanxing), personified deities of good fortune, prosperity, and longevity in Chinese Buddhism and Taoism
- The Wise Men: Six Friends and the World They Made, a 1986 book about the group of foreign policy elders during the Cold War by Walter Isaacson and Evan Thomas
- Wise Men, a 2013 novel by Stuart Nadler
- Wise Men of Gotham
- Three Wise Men (cocktail), a drink made from a mixture of three different types of whiskey
- Wisemen (rap group)
- Wisemen, a pop rock song by James Blunt
- Three Wise Men (Professional wrestling), colloquial term for the three featured managers in the WWF during the 1970s and early 1980s, The Grand Wizard of Wrestling, Captain Lou Albano and "Classy" Freddie Blassie
- Three Wise Men (Canadian politics), a nickname given to Quebec intellectuals Jean Marchand, Gérard Pelletier and Pierre Trudeau, who were elected to Parliament in 1965
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wise men.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.