|Location||Universal Studios Japan|
|Opened||July 15, 2014|
|Theme||Harry Potter (book series, film series and universe)|
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a themed area based on the Harry Potter series built at Universal Parks & Resorts' Universal Studios Japan theme park in Osaka, Japan. Not to be confused with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter at Leavesden Studios, it is a collaboration of Universal Parks & Resorts and Warner Bros. Entertainment. It opened to the public on July 15, 2014.
It contains the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride and the Flight of the Hippogriff roller coaster that debuted at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort in 2010. The village of Hogsmeade is also recreated. Two features in the Japanese park not found in Orlando are Hogwarts's Black Lake and live owls.
The table below shows the different attractions across the area. 
|Name||Type of Attraction|
|Flight of the Hippogriff||Ride|
|Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey||Ride|
|Ollivanders Experience in Hogsmeade||Show|
|Triwizard Spirit Rally||Show|
|Dervish and Banges||Shops|
|Filch's Emporium of Confiscated Goods||Shops|
|Ollivanders Wand Shop in Hogsmeade||Shops|
|Owl Post & Owlery||Shops|
|Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment||Shops|
|Zonko's Joke Shop||Shops|
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Universal Orlando Resort)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Universal Studios Hollywood)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Universal Studios Beijing)
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, studio tour exhibiting original costumes, props and sets used in all eight films
- Bevil, Dewayne (18 April 2014). "Universal Studios Japan: Wizarding World of Harry Potter to open July 15". Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- Cripps, Karla (16 July 2014). "Universal Studios Japan's 'Wizarding World of Harry Potter' opens". CNN. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- "ユニバーサル・スタジオ・ジャパン｜USJ". Universal Studios Japan (in Japanese). Retrieved 2022-08-03.