Wolf man (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Wolfman)
Wolf man, a werewolf or lycanthrope.
Wolf man or Wolfman may also refer to:
- The Wolf Man (1924 film), a silent film starring John Gilbert and Norma Shearer
- The Wolf Man (1941 film), a horror film starring Lon Chaney, Jr.
- The Wolfman (2010 film), a remake of the 1941 film starring Benicio del Toro and Anthony Hopkins
- Wolfman (1979 film), a horror movie by Worth Keeter
- Wolfman (Kinnikuman), a character in Kinnikuman
- The Wolfman, a 2007 documentary on British animal researcher Shaun Ellis
- Wolfman, a character in American Graffiti
In print media:
- "The Wolfman" (Freud essay), an essay by Sigmund Freud
- Sergei Pankejeff or "Wolf Man" (1886–1979), patient of Sigmund Freud
- The Astounding Wolf-Man, a 2007 comic book by Robert Kirkman
- Tooth and Nail (novel) or Wolfman, an Inspector Rebus novel by Ian Rankin
- The Wolfman, a 1964 avant-garde composition by Robert Ashley
In other uses:
- Wolfman (game), a text adventure game released by CRL in 1988
- Peter Wolfe (musician) or Wolfman (born 1968), poet and musician
- David Williams (rugby league) or the Wolfman, Australian rugby league player
People with the name
- Marv Wolfman (born 1946), American comic book writer
- Wolfman Jack (1938–1995), disc jockey in the 1960s and 1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wolf man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.