The Woman Who Ran
|The Woman Who Ran|
|Revised Romanization||domangchin yeoja|
|Directed by||Hong Sang-soo|
|Produced by||Hong Sang-soo|
|Written by||Hong Sang-soo|
|Music by||Hong Sang-soo|
|Edited by||Hong Sang-soo|
Jeonwonsa Film Co.
The Woman Who Ran (Korean: 도망친 여자; RR: Domangchin yeoja) is a 2020 South Korean drama film written, produced, directed, edited and scored by Hong Sang-soo. It was selected to compete for the Golden Bear in the main competition section at the 70th Berlin International Film Festival. At Berlin, Hong Sang-soo won the Silver Bear for Best Director.
- Kim Min-hee as Gam-hee
- Seo Young-hwa as Young-soon
- Song Seon-mi as Su-young
- Kim Sae-byuk as Woo-jin
- Lee Eun-mi as Young-jin
- Kwon Hae-hyo as Mr. Jung
- Shin Seok-ho as Cat Man
- Ha Seong-guk as Young Poet
- "The Woman Who Ran". Berlin International Film Festival. Retrieved 18 February 2020.
- "홍상수 '도망친 여자' 단발머리 김민희 스틸 공개" [Hong Sang-soo's 'The Woman Who Ran' Stills Reveal Short-Haired Kim Min-hee] (in Korean). Newsis. 14 February 2020. Retrieved 14 February 2020.
- "The 70th Berlinale Competition and Further Films to Complete the Berlinale Special". Berlinale. Retrieved 29 January 2020.
- Dams, Tim (29 January 2020). "Berlin Competition Lineup Revealed: Sally Potter, Kelly Reichardt, Eliza Hittman, Abel Ferrara". Variety. Retrieved 29 January 2020.
- "Berlin Film Festival 2020: There Is No Evil Wins Golden Bear". Variety. Retrieved 1 March 2020.
- "The Woman Who Ran". Metacritic. Retrieved 1 March 2020.
|This South Korean film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2020s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|