|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Stephen Cole and|
|Directed by||Gary Russell|
|Produced by||Gary Russell |
|Executive producer(s)||Jacqueline Rayner|
|Length||2 hr 05 mins|
|Release date||November 2003|
The Sixth Doctor investigates the mysterious bar known only as "Bianca's". Getting in his way is his old friend Iris Wildthyme, but this time she has a rival for the Doctor's affections — Bianca herself. With Iris getting drunk on Tequila, the Doctor must uncover Bianca's true identity and find out just who the voices are he and Iris keep hearing…
- The Doctor — Colin Baker / Sylvester McCoy (Uncredited)
- Iris Wildthyme — Katy Manning
- Allis & Ballis — James Campbell
- Sturmer — Mark Donovan
- Heinrich — Jason Loborik
- Bianca — Maria McErlane
- Mickey — Jane MacFarlane
- Iris Wildthyme previously played against the Fifth Doctor in Excelis Dawns as well as Bernice Summerfield in the related story The Plague Herds of Excelis. She also has her own spin-off series, Iris Wildthyme; its theme song is an instrumental version of the number she sings in this story.
- The Doctor comments about his recent experiences in The Trial of a Time Lord and elements of that story are reflected in this audio.
- The "ask a glass of water" quote that the Doctor attributes to his friend "Douglas" is from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written by former Doctor Who script editor, Douglas Adams.
- The concept of a Time Ram was introduced in the classic series TV story The Time Monster.
- Sylvester McCoy has a brief, uncredited cameo as the Seventh Doctor at the end of the story.
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|