From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Wound)
|Look up wound in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wound is a type of injury.
Wound may also refer to:
- Wound (law), a legal term
- The Wound (1998 film), a Turkish film
- The Wound (2017 film), a South African film
- The Wounds, a 1998 Serbian drama film
- Wound (album), a 1991 album by Autopsia
- Wound, a 1992 extended play by Buzzov•en
- Narcissistic wound, a repeated or recurrent identical or similar threat to a narcissist's grandiose self-perception
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wound.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.