The Wrecking Crew (book)
|Subject||History, United States, political analysis, social criticism, political science, politics and government, conservatism|
|Publisher||Henry Holt and Co.|
|August 5, 2008|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover)|
|LC Class||JK2356 .F72 2008|
Frank summarized the message of his book: "Bad government is the natural product of rule by those who believe government is bad." 
Frank argues that certain elements of the Republican party have intentionally dismantled the government by many means, including turning public policy into a private-sector feeding frenzy. Frank describes the current state of Federal government of the United States as analogous to a large group of privatized pigs feeding at the public trough, which was brought on by the privatization schemes engineered by the Republicans.
- Thomas Frank's page for The Wrecking Crew
- Thomas Frank Publisher's webpage (Henry Holt and Co.)
- The Wrecking Crew's Publisher's webpage (Henry Holt and Co.)
- Bill Moyers interview with Thomas Frank
- Salon.com Thomas Frank interview "Thomas Frank on the Bush administration: Sabotage by design"
- NPR Thomas Frank interview "Thomas Frank's Indictment of Conservatism"
- Democracy Now Thomas Frank interview
- New York Post book review
- Louisville Kentucky Courier-Journal book review "The Right in power"