The Boys of Summer
(Redirected from The boys of the summer)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up boys of summer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Boys of Summer may refer to: one of several literary and musical works:
- The Boys of Summer (book), a 1972 book by Roger Kahn
- "The Boys of Summer" (song), a 1984 song by Don Henley, also covered by DJ Sammy and The Ataris
- "Boys of Summer" (The Wire), an episode of The Wire
- Boys of Summer (comics), a manga comic
- "I See the Boys of Summer", a poem by Dylan Thomas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Boys of Summer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.