The Elephant Man (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The elephant man)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Joseph Merrick (1862–1890) was an Englishman known as "The Elephant Man" because of his physical appearance caused by a congenital defect.
Elephant Man or The Elephant Man may also refer to:
- Gyles Mackrell (1888–1959), British tea planter known for organising elephants to rescue refugees during World War II
- Elephant Man (musician), real name O'Neil Bryan (born 1975), Jamaican musician
- Huang Chuncai (born 1977), "China's Elephant Man"
- The Elephant Man (play), a 1977 Broadway play by Bernard Pomerance
- The Elephant Man (film), a 1980 film directed by David Lynch
- The Elephant Man (1982 film), a 1982 television adaptation by Steve Lawson and directed Jack Hofsiss
- Joseph Merrick, the Elephant man, an opera piece of Laurent Petitgirard
- Elephantmen, fictional characters in the comic book series of the same name, published by Image Comics
- "Elephant Man", a song by English band Suede from the 1999 album Head Music
- "Elephant Man", a song by Atlanta progressive metal band Mastodon from their 2002 album Remission
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Elephant Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.